Enrollment and "paperwork" online!
2022-23 Enrollment details!!
Big news – New Location! We’re excited to announce that fall 2022, all church worship, activities and Mom’s Day Out classes will be in our new home at 2501 W. Southlake Blvd.
March/April Enrollment Updates:
- 2022-23 School year classes are available for enrollment!!
- Summer classes are already full. :/
- Current classes (Spring 2022) are full.
To make enrollment as smooth as possible, please read through the [lots of] information below. Thanks!
Summer program: FULL.
- *Summer is full: Most of our current families continued attending through summer, so we didn’t have as many summer spots available. We encourage you to join the waitlist as things change all the time. (it’s free, but does require payment method)
- *We’ll be closed for SBC’s VBS June 21 & 23
- *June 7- August 11, 9:30-2:30, NO extended day available
- *$250 per month (all 3 months).
- *Summer will be at our CURRENT building -1101 N. Carroll Ave.
2022/23 School year: Enrollment open and available!
- *We will be in our new building at some point, (2502 W. Southlake Blvd)- be sure to map that!
- *With construction “surprises”, it’s possible that we’ll start our classes at 1101 N. Carroll Ave, then move to the new building mid-semester/year. We’re staying flexible and in communication.
- *School year begins September 6th (Meet the teacher is September 1st)
- *Tuition is $250/month
Enrollment Notes (#Rules)
- *Only select ONE child at a time. Fees duplicate if two are selected.
- * Enrolling in a class that is too old or too young (but available) will cause your child to be unenrolled from classes. Please join the waitlist for the correct age.
- *Enrollment fee must be paid or the child is not added to the class.
- *Joining the waitlist is FREE, but payment method must be entered. (We’ll contact you BEFORE we put your child in and charge you… promise!)
Click here to enroll!! (did you read the info above?:)
We know day to day details are important, so if you’re interested, feel free check out our Tour Book and that will answer most questions!
A tour is not required, but if you’d like to see us, email Tour@SBCmoms.com and we’ll get you scheduled! Tours are on Tuesday or Thursday at 10:30 and 11:15 and is usually about 15-20 minutes. Your littles are welcome to join!